Simple works fine

no strings attached;

10/06/2007

noone but me from URL @ 12:57 AM

Good Morning! :)
I just slept from around 630- 1130pm.
Its sleeep, so hoooray!
But its not good, cos it means i have to compensate for it by studying through the night.
Nvm, go go power rangerr.

-
Tmr's VJ's open house.
Im not very excited, i don't know why.
Considering that i've been wanting to go to VJ ever since i was, 13?
But its okay, cos its an opportunity to go out & have lunch with friends! (: Hooray!

-
We've been having many lasts.
Last PE ):
Last physics lesson.
Last 3 days, and the list is just gna pile on the next few days.
Today the part Bs approached us to take a picture; cos it was our last official day in school with them.
When they first said that it was like "ouch!" a slap in the face & of course as always, we laughed.
Hahaha.

& when we graduate & wna come back, there wont even be our Cedar to come back to.
It'll be the olddd kallang bahru school.
Even after the 2years of Prime, i fear coming back to Cedar cos i think i might get upset.
I have a feeling that it wont look homely anymore; but instead all the more mechanical-looking like Cedar Primary.
Ew.
& i think the peoples would be like deadmuggerz with no spirit.
Cedar will just go down in history as another school aiming for excellent Os.
No more Brolly Brigade.
& I still cant believe they're doing away with the clocktower!
Whos decision was that?! Its one of the worst decisions ever, yo.
Bad taste la. ZEE clocktower was uniquely Cedar okayy.
How many sec schools have a clocktower! ):
Ayeeeeeeee.
*shakes head. SIGH.

-
But, seriously.
How did time pass us by?
It should be jailed, cos its a cheaterbug.
Seriously.

-
Anyway, moderated results are out, graduating in 5 days.
Life's moving on, so i should get a grip and trudge along.
You too.
We [Phenomenal class of 2007] are the exceptional batch with the highest psle tee-score that's supposed to be producing the best O's results.
I think this claim is exceptionally superficial.
PSLE was 4 years ago please.
I still dont get how they can judge us by our psle scores;
its ridiculous.
& now they almost seem to be begging us to do well.
Do they really think we've not been putting in effort?
You're disappointed in us; do you think it can be greater than our own disappointment in ourselves?
It makes me shake my head and chuckle to myself.My class' fan is spoilt. & A particular teacher said that the school had no money to fix the fan.
Oh, surprise?!
You know, the way you go on about money makes everything seem so cheap.
Cheap. Cheapcheapcheap.
*shakes head & chuckles.

Whateverrrrr.

-
Anyway! Sher said she's got my bday present for me & mynah says she cant wait to see my expression when i get it!
HAHA, i wonder what it is! Loserr sher! (: thank you!
I havent gotten any grad presents for anyone & i havent even started thinking about it!
Eh wth, i havent even given manymanymanyy people their bday presents.
Mwuahahaheho, im evil.
Random thing about Shermaine: She doesn't share saliva & is very scared of pontianaks. HAHA.
I remember during OAC (thats when i grew close to her), i was reallllllly dying of thirst & she was the only one i knew around me. I wasn't that close to her yet, so when i asked her for water i was realllly desp. & you know what she said!!
"I DONT SHARE SALIVA!" AHHAHAHAH. HAHA.
It had a lasting impact on me. hahahha.
what kind of person is she! HAHA.
but yay! lou-looser sher is uniquely mine! (:
"okay. see you later alligator!"
"why am i an alligator! nosense!" HAHA.
sorry la muu, yours first.
-
& i've dropped to combined science.
Mr Goh said sth a bit 'ouch!', yet true today.
No, not to me, but about other parties.
Well, well.
I dropped the pure sciences for my l1r5's sake.
Please don't try come to me and go all "whyyyy!" & stuff.
I don't promise that i'll entertain you.
Well. Yeah, when i get my 1 for it, the first teacher i'll tell is Mr Goh.
He'll probably just go "im happy for you!" again. Haha.
My favourite teacher! :D
& when i get my 6 im gna shove it in another *his face.
-
Nurin whacked herself with a cone today & she has a BALAKUUU on her nose.
HAHAHAHH! Takecare kid. I hope its not fractured.
& yah! HAHA. Its revenge for the -other day.
But honestly; only Nurin can do sth like that.

-
Gotta add oil already.
I don't know why im still blogging you know.
I know that its a waste of time & yet i still almost religiously update this thing.
With such generously long entries too. haha

-
& if i get into VJ, which i hope i will,
i'll be spending 2 more years with Syikin cos we're aiming for the same stream.
SYIKIN! HORRRORRRS!
HAHAHA.
I hope i dont get stabbed more.
But of course it'll be Lovely to have her as my classmate again; if i get into VJ.
pleasei

& to everyone else who wna go to VJ & cant make it for the first three weeks,
GO GO POWER RANGERS! :D
we can do this togetherr.

Its the bigfatOs that really matter.
(:

-
I enjoy singing;
i cant sing for nuts, but i dont really care.
i really enjoy singing.
-
& this has been my waste of time.
Ciao.

Goodbye! :)

You say it best,
when you say nothing at all.

template by seven ten design